Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Work-a-holic...



I've had no time to post this week and when I am about to, I can't write due to no Otaku-Mojo or just too tired. Work has completely drained me this week. I got called in on Sunday which happened to be my day off, then Monday and Tuesday I had to go to work at 9 o'clock in the morning, and then Wednesday I worked from 4 to Closing. Today is my only day off this week besides Saturday and I have to go to a party that I don't want to. I was really hoping today that I could work on my Cosplay but it doesn't seem like that will be happening anytime soon. I really need to start collecting bottle caps too for the outfit.
-sigh-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are working so hard, im so proud of you

"Kat" said...

@Dan: Thank you so much! I'm now catching up to you XD

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008