Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Sunday, June 15, 2008

One game $39.99, one book $12.95, cosplaying priceless...

This week was rather exciting and put large dent into my pocketbook. I finally decided that I would get on the ball with making my cosplay outfit and I went out with Otaku Dan and bought the fabric needed. With 32 days left I hope I can complete it all on time and not spend anymore money till the convention. So with that I also bought a couple of other things one with a rather funny story. ^^





I bought the Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance II from my local video game store / my work place. I was lucky to have bought it at the time because the price value of it had just went up ten dollars. The funny part about it I bought this $39.99 in all quarters. It was really amusing to watch my co-worker's expression.

0 comments:

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008