Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Random Anime Saturday!

So while I was at the Anime Club Meeting I was going through Anime On Demand and found the first episode of Black Jack as well as Episode 23 of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig.


The first episode of Black Jack was 50 minutes long, much longer than a normal Anime Episode. It wasn't bad but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it again. An Anime about doctors and little girls that just happen to be 18. I'm not saying it was time of my life wasted but just a new experience in the world of Anime. Perhaps for a week I will watch Anime I wouldn't normally watch and comment on them. Eh, it's an idea.

Rating of Episode 1 of Black Jack 3 out of 5

0 comments:

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008