Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Friday, June 20, 2008

Review of Strawberry Panic



I'm doing this review for a special someone who just came back into my life after about a year now. You-know-who-you-are. ^^

This is one of the first Anime series that I started to watch in my second generation. When I first heard about it, I wasn't sure if I would be interested or not. As you can tell from the picture it is a Yuri Anime.

Here is my review of Strawberry Panic:


The series is 26 Episodes and I only got about half way through I need to finish it sometime. But from what I've watched so far, it is very slow paced. I will warn you now if you don't like girl on girl, don't watch it. There isn't much actually "sex" but a lot of "sexualness". It's very cute and about every girl in it is cute as well. This would be about the closest thing to a Yuri H Game that you could find. I actually enjoyed watching it, a lot for wondering who would end up with who. The only thing I really hate about it is about how slow the episodes are. There are no fight scenes that make the episode go by quickly. It's a very cute romance story if nothing else.

Overall Rating 4 out of 5

0 comments:

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008