Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mushishi



The other day I was looking up how many volumes there were of the Mushishi Manga and I happened to run across information of the Anime series instead. It was alittle weird to the point I was like "There's an Anime?! @_@" With further research I found out there was. And even a Live Action!

I think Mushishi will be the next Anime I watch. I liked the Manga a lot so why not. Maybe I'll even do a Manga vs. Anime battle off post of it. -thinks- That might not be bad. Look for it coming soon~


Until then... OH MY GOD! -mental flip out- Only 1 month till the Convention and I still haven't even started the cosplay! -cries in the corner- I hope to Haruhi nothing goes wrong and I actually get everything done on time.


Author Note: If no one picked up on it I said I hope to Haruhi which could be roughly translated to "I hope to God" If you don't know what I'm talking about you need to pick up The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.











1 comments:

NomadicWriter said...

ooh i didnt think Mushishi had a manga, but I've only seen the first to eps of the anime, and I havent finished it yet, will have to look into the manga also! can't wait to read your post on anime vs manga ^_^

P.S- All hail Haruhism!

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008