Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Playing Nurse




Poor Niku got sick so I haven't had time to get on the computer Sunday and Monday. I've been playing Nurse this weekend. And I've barely gotten any sleep. So sorry no posts.


I did come up with an idea though for posting, I would set up a schedule of what and when I will post what. ^^



Sunday - Purchase of this week

Monday - Anime Review

Tuesday - Manga Review

Wednesday - Video Game Review

Thursday - Anime

Friday - Anime Review

Saturday - Random

1 comments:

huamulan said...

Oooh, I like your idea of a daily post theme ^^ Would like to implement something similar but I doubt I would be able to follow through - having enough probs trying to keep up with daily postings!

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008