Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Review of Magical x Miracle Vol. 2

I decided that I was going to review Magical x Miracle again because Nomadic Writer told me to keep updated on how I liked it. So here is my review of Volume 2:

It's not as good as the first volume, I hated that fact of skipping in mid book to a really long story about a epidemic. I understand that it was about the Wizard Master but it was rather unneccessary. I found it to be alittle funny that out of no where Merleawe's brother just came along. I think that the writer just got lazy with the plot of the second book. I'm waiting to get ahold of the third book because I can't wait and see what happens next. That's it in a nutshell...

Overall rating 3 out of 5

1 comments:

NomadicWriter said...

I thought it was really random that Merlawe's brother popped in suddenly as well, and I agree the mangaka got a tad lazy their! I must admit it had its good and bad moments but i wont say anything else cause i dont want to spoil it for you ^_^

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008