Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Review of Mushishi Vol. 1

I decided to pick it up from Borders the other day because I recognized it from somewhere. When I got to Gamers Choice I realized why, I saw Robert with it one day. And here is my review of Mushishi Vol. 1.

This is not the Manga to pick up if you just want a quick read. There are a lot of indepth details that are worth taking 5 minutes to read over and over. The artwork is very realistic for being a Manga and sticks to a very nice Feudal Japan theme. The story is wonderful, if you liked XXXHolic you will love this. Solving odd Supernatural Folk Tales and myths. If you would like learning more about the Japanese Superstition I would advise picking up this Manga series. This is not your normal cute Anime girl series, this is your serious demon investigating series, which shouldn't be taken lightly.

Overall Rating 4.5 out of 5

0 comments:

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008