Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Death Note Movie

For 2 nights only, Death Note the Movie is coming to the Gulf Coast Town Center movie theater. May 20th and 21st. I have been begging my mother to take me to see it for about 2 days now. She can tolerate Anime but she just doesn't want to have to read to watch a movie. Us Otaku ^^ I think we're used to it. XD

Hopefully I will be able to write a review about the movie, and if not I'll be crying about it the next day. Well for those going to go see it, enjoy and drop me a comment of what you thought about it. ^^

0 comments:

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008