Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Friday, May 23, 2008

My Otaku Bag

Otaku Dan wanted to start this as a new blogger trend, so I decided to jump on the wagon. This is my second bag that I carry. The first on was a Kitty bag named Emo B. Kitty but the zipper broke and I couldn't carry it anymore. So this is my coffin bag:



Items within my coffin bag:



  • Hair Brush
  • House key
  • Kitty Change purse
  • Headphones
  • USB Flashdrives x2
  • Noki ^^ My Cellphone
  • Lighter (NOTE: I do not smoke, but I am a pyro)
  • Paper/Pens
  • Lip Balm
  • Nintendo DS

This is attached to my Kitty Change Purse. Which Otaku Dan got for me awhile ago. ^^ Gekkostate keychain~

0 comments:

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008