Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Long Time no Manga

So I got my money for the Artwork I sold, yesterday and I was thinking I want some new Manga. (-cough let alone I was jealous of OtakuDan and his constant buying cough-) Thus I drove down to Gulf Coast Town Center... 1 almost car crash, 1 nearly killed pedestrian, and 1 turn around at a 3 way do not enter area later, I got to Borders and stood for about an hour staring at heaven's doors. ^^ And in the long run this is what I decided to buy:
DearS Vol 1
DearS Vol 2
DearS Vol 3
DearS Vol 4



1 comments:

Unknown said...

lol im not always buying manga, i also buy figures, model kits and dvds. however, im taking a break because im planning to go to metrocon

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008