Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Gift from my Mother


I have to thank mommy-dearest for this wonderful gift.

She bought me this bookcase just the other day and it fits my Anime collection perfectly! The whole top shelf and half of the second is all Dvds. From the rest down is all my manga. I had to clean for 5 hours to get the bookcase into my room so I'll be taking pictures of my uber clean room when I get batteries for my camera.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

thats a nice collection you have there kat-chan

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008