Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Friday, April 25, 2008

Anime Club 3/15/08 / Review of Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

This is about the first time that the blog has been up that we actually had Anime Club. So yeah. I showed the first two episodes of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. As well as having a Ramen party. Only 1 person showed up from the club but of course we had random sectators. It wasn't all that bad.


I'm currently in the middle of the series of the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and here is my review:

[Episode 8 / 14]

So far I only have one thing to say "I hate Haruhi Suzumiya!" She is so annoying and when she getting older I could see her as a dominatrix queen. I'm watching the series in the right order and not the chronological order so that I'm not confused. It's good just not great. The plot is really easy to get a hold of the rest of figuring it all out is what's hard. I really hate to see what Haruhi does next. I wish that Yuki would have more of a part in it, maybe later I'm not quite done. But I leave you with a really cute dance that I wish to learn sometime.





3 OUT OF 5 DOMOS

0 comments:

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008