Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Monday, July 14, 2008

-sits up from a coffin- I'm ALIVE!



I haven't realized how long I've been away until I looked at the calendar. 10 Days! Oh my Haruhi is that a long time. I've been so busy working on my cosplay that it's 95% Complete. All I have left is to make sure it fits right, add on the other side of the straps, add on the back piece with buttons, hem the bottom of the dress, and fix the sleeves so that why don't show when wearing the dress. I cut them wrong to start with a I screwed myself over now so hopefully I can find a way to fix it. Then when not working on the cosplay, I was forced to go to Coco Beach (a place on the other side of FL) for the weekend so it sent me back for 3 days.

Let alone now I'm sick, not like cold sick or anything like that. Like... I drank something wrong and had me up all Sunday morning trying not to puke. I'm still feeling it now a day later. Hopefully it clears up soon because I work tomorrow.

It really sucks as of late my Otaku-mojo has been so out of wack that I've had no time to watch/read anything.

I started playing Final Fantasy Tactics A2 but now my R4 Card is acting up and keeps freezing on me... it really sucks. Well I'm back now... I will continue posting this week.

0 comments:

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008