Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Friday, July 25, 2008

Pennsylvania Trip

July 24 - August 4 2008


Well as of right now I'm writing from PA and listening to Otaku Generations at the same time. There isn't much of an Anime update, except for the the fact I watched 3 episodes of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex on the way here.


I'm actually slightly still in convention mode, I can't wait to get back and take pictures of what I bought. I'm currently in planning to make a Metrocon Report but it may take awhile.


I'm not quite sure when I will have internet again other than today and tomorrow. Well that was my update and don't miss me too much.

1 comments:

k said...

looking forward to your report!

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008