Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Wolf's Rain Review

I decided about a week ago that I would start watching a new Anime after I finished The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Going through my old Newtype Magazines I was looking for something that I had never seen before. I asked the Gamers Choice Anime tester (at least what I call him, he seems to know what to touch or not) whether Wolf's Rain would be any good. His reply was that it was just a show about Emo Boys. Okay I must admit I was wonder how Emo it could be. So here is my review of Wolf's Rain:


[Episode 14 / 25]

So Robert was somewhat right, the beginning was like eh, come on quit whinning. Everything seems so depressing about the plot, the setting, the characters. It took about 5 episodes to actually get into the plot line and the plot line is rather depressing if you think about it. And the plot line, to find Paradise. I haven't gotten very far and already 14 episodes in the plot so far it could all be put into one good episode, so it goes REEAALLYY sloooow.... but yeah started to watch it maybe it will get better.


2.5 OUT OF 5 DOMOS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched this anime because Yoko Kanno did the music. She is my favorite.

The story is quite depressing like you say; but after I finished the series and thought again the whole story, it is actually not bad.

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008