Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Final Review of Wolf's Rain



"Every character in this Anime is Shinji Ikari, they have the potential to be cool but never live up to it." -Robert


"If I had the characters of Wolf's Rain a christmas present I would get them each a box of razor blades and a bottle of peroxide." -Robert


[Completed the Series]



First off, thank you Isio for commenting, you actually pushed me on to watch the rest of the Anime. So here is my last and Final review of Wolf's Rain:


Okay I noticed something strange from Episode 15-17 were just repeats of past episodes and a complete waste the time to watch. I have to admit though I cried at the end, I am a sucker for the uber sad Anime endings.


Click for Spoiler




I have came down to the conclusion that it sucks even though I cried abit. The characters were MUCH better than the plot line. Oh and I noticed which for anyone who is finishing the series. Listen to the song at the end it is "Stray". Well I figured it ALL out! That when you complete the series, you have to watch the opening one last time. That opening is the very very end of the series.



OVERALL 3 OUT OF 5

0 comments:

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008