Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Metrocon 08

Wow was it a blast! I had sooo much fun, I half way glad all that stress is over with trying to get the cosplay done. It turned out REALLY well actually there were a lot of people asking for pictures and everything. I'm still waiting for the pictures of my cosplay but as soon as I get them I'll post them.

If you want to see pictures for Metrocon check out Otaku Dan.

Already I'm planning out my next convention and cosplay so far this is what I've had in mind.



Helba (.hack//SIGN)




A.B.A. (Guilty Gear)



KOSMOS (Xenosaga III)



Miku (Vocaloid)



Motoko (Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex)


0 comments:

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008