Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Saturday, July 26, 2008

IDEA: RP Site (Opinions Requested)


Okay so I was thinking.... -waves the smoke cloud away from her ears- as I was surfing the web for something to do, I thought of one of my old hobbies. Online Role playing!

I'm trying to think of how I actually want to do it. There are a few different ways that you could do it just from a website, from a forum, or even a simple chat. But I was thinking about something BIG! Maybe all 3 in 1.
I've made about 3 major RP Form sites before and a countless number of other small sites. I want to start working on it soon actually.
But what to call it?
I would like others opinions and comments, maybe suggestions on what series to have at the start.
Leave a comment on what you think~

3 comments:

Chester said...

HapiBlogging to you my friend! Have a nice day!

Katie said...

Sounds like a great idea! I have no suggestions though... Have fun!

teethoftar said...

I love online role-playing!
Not enough people do it(well) these days.

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008