Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Treasures from Goodwill

Once I was done cosplay shopping I decided to check out the movies and books. Thank Haruhi that I found what I did!


Dragon Quest "The Adventure of Dai" Manga
Volumes 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 16, 18, 20, and 21

All for 50 cents each!






Then going through the movies I found:

Neon Genesis Evangelion 0:8 (VHS)
Neon Genesis Evangelion 0:9 (VHS)
El Hazard: The World of Endless Adventures
El Hazard: The World of Thunder
Blue Seed: Sacrifice!
Blue Seed: Nightfall

All for 99 cents each!






I want to give a shout out to someone who I will probably never see or speak to again but was the person who introduced me into Anime and the world of Evangelion. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be who I am today. Thank you Rachael...

3 comments:

Katie said...

Nice! I wouldn't ever think of trying to look in Goodwill for manga/anime.

"Kat" said...

Everything that I have found from Goodwill have been in all Japanese.

Anonymous said...

yattaa! gratz on your purchases!

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008