Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Sunday, June 1, 2008

OMG NO INTERNET!!! TT____TT

Oh my god -flips out like a prep girl waving her face- For the last soooo many days I've been without internet and let alone I found out my house has no internet at all anymore. Not even dial-up! I think I'm going to go insane @_@... well thanks for my boyfriend and his Wifi internet which I'm stealing right now... Well I should have time to post right now. But I'm sorry for the long delay of not posting.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

sucks to be you right about now, JK. see you at gamer's today

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008