Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Review of Eureka Seven - Part 1

Here is my review of Eureka Seven, enjoy~
(On Episode 14 / 50)
So far, the story line is pretty good and the character development is really coming along. My favorite character(s) at the moment is Eureka and Holland. Still at this point I'm lost on what Eureka really is because it is obvious that she is not human. And Holland is just a BAMF*, enough said. I really hope that I see more of them together in the series. It's a very good Anime as of now and I would suggest it to any person who would like to pick up a new series. I'm completely hooked on it right now and I can't wait to watch more.

Pros
- Good Characters
- Great Plot
- Viewable by all ages
- Can be watched over again
- Awesome artwork

Cons
- A few annoying characters
- Plot line can be confusing here and there


5 OUT OF 5 DOMOS





Author Notes:
*BAMF is a short way of saying "Bad ass mother fucker"

0 comments:

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008