Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Friday, February 29, 2008

Final Fantasy III


Job class Ranger

This is the second time for making this post. Grrr to the internet. Just started playing Final Fantasy III for the first time the other day and it's really good. (Enough though I'm only at the beginning. ^^) But yeah, so I just got a new toy the other day, a set of 120 Prismacolor pencils. It's my baby.




And yes I'm at work taking this picture. ^^ But yeah, Square Enix should be honored to know that I broke in my new colored pencils to draw something of theirs.

0 comments:

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008