Weekly Posting



Welcome to Reverse Reality

Schduling
Sunday- Purchase of the Week
Monday- Anime Review
Tuesday- Manga Review
Wednesday- Video Game Review
Thursday- Anime
Friday- Life of an Otaku
Saturday- Random


Thank you for reading!
Remember please comment~ ^^

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Roleplaying Site


So yeah I'm still alive! I finally opened up my Roleplay Site. Right now it is only the Forum part of it but it's OPEN! YAY! Sorry very excited.

So if you can't see it coming yet... I'm looking for people that can Roleplay atleast semi-literate. No one liners or action marking. ACTUAL paragraphs. Just as for a 8 sentence minimum. Not much at all actually. So yeah check it out and I hope you join!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Hey I would join but am not familiar with how roleplay sites work... maybe you could tell me a quick summary of what it is about.

"Kat" said...

^^ Okie Dokie, it's like roleplaying in a messenger but instead you set a post of it. If you've never rped at all before, what you do is choose your favorite character and act like them. Write as if you were writing a fan fic about that character. BUT you're only playing that one character. Does that make any sense?

Unknown said...

very fun with you RP site, kitty. see when you have a day off of work

Katie said...

That sounds really cool. I think I will try it sometime. Thanks so much Kat!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Anonymous said...

Great story as for me. It would be great to read something more concerning this topic. Thnx for posting that data.
Sexy Lady
Girls for companionship in London

 
Otaku 4 Ever © 2008